What is TeaPartyConnect.com?

Over time, it became increasingly clear there needed to be a place for people to either connect with a Tea Party near them, or learn how to start their own.

Additionally, leaders of Tea Party groups needed a place to share news & ideas, muster national support, or just network with other Tea Party groups.

TeaPartyConnect was created to address those needs!

Why TeaPartyConnect.com?

"Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light."

George Washington

May
21

Exposing Leftists

By Email To A Friend Email To A Friend

In the course of my daily review of favorite news sources, I ran across a video that caught my attention. It was a video of a guy asking students if they would sign a “petition” that was aimed at banning conservatives from talk radio and tv. The petitioner explicitly mentioned Beck and Limbaugh in his presentation to each person and the camera recorded their reactions. During the course of each encounter, the person signing the petition was asked if they supported free speech. You can watch the results below for yourself.

Editor’s Note: The video contains some foul language and may be offensive to some viewers.

YouTube Preview Image

After watching this video, I decided to investigate the source of the video and that led me to a website called ExposingLeftists.com which had very interesting and potentially blood pressure raising videos. Like the one below which shows a petitioner asking students whether they would sign a pledge to pay their share of the $14 Trillion debt our nation has incurred. Like the previous video the answers these supposedly educated students gave are surprising at best and hypocritical at worst.

YouTube Preview Image

The website ExposingLeftists.com was created by three college students (Oliver Darcy, Michael Fincher, and Maurice Lewis) who started recording videos like this to show the hypocrisies of liberals on college campuses. After some of their videos were posted on conservative sites like  TheBlaze.com, DailyCaller.com, Breitbart.tv, TheDailyBeast.com, and the Economist online and became highly popular, the three students decided to created ExposingLeftists.com as a forum to continue showing the inconsistencies and failures of liberal students and faculty.

Finally, my favorite video of all is the following one where the petitioner asks students if they would be willing to allow their “excess” GPA points to be taken from them and given to students who have lower GPA’s. Care to guess how the students answered this question?

YouTube Preview Image